Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Picked up my car today

So today I went to pick up the car from the dealership. After paying for the diagnostics (but making sure that the dealership did not fix the problem), I went to pick up the car. Usually in this dealership, car pickups are done outside. So I went outside and waited for the car. Five minutes later the car was still not there, but I thought I saw my car inside the dealership, so I went in to see what was going on.

The car was waiting for me inside, but it was not ready for pickup yet. It seems that with all the moisture in the car, the inside of all the windows has built a layer of frost and it was not possible to drive the car. One of the workers at the dealership was trying to dry up the inside of the windows so I can actually see where I'm driving. Also, some of the paper documents that the dealership has placed on the front passenger seat, and that were in the car during the weekend, were so damp that it was not possible to unfold them.

The guy that released my car was shaking his head in disbelief.

I will post some pictures of the internal frost in the next few days. Stay tuned!

By the way, the letter to Mazda was put in the mail today. We'll see how quickly I get a response.

No comments: